Welcome to Emerald Counselling Psychology Ltd.
Independent private practice based in Halifax offering therapeutic psychological counselling for personal difficulties and mental health concerns across West Yorkshire, York and Manchester.
* Sensitive psychological counselling that is collaborative and responsive to the individual, their personal circumstances and difficulties
* Individual supervision
* Short-term and long-term contracts
* Day time and evening appointments
* Face to Face, telephone and web-based counselling: Skype, Zoom
* Committed to ethical and confidential counselling psychology.
* Informed in practice by the science of psychology and the philosophy of counselling psychology
Adheres to the following Codes of Practice:
⦁ BPS (British Psychological Society)
⦁ HCPC (Health and Care Professions Council)
⦁ BACP (British Association of Counselling and Psychotherapy)
Compliant with the following regulations and legislation:
⦁ GDPR (General Data Protection Regulations 2018) and is registered with the ICO (Information Commissioners Office)
⦁ Equality Act (2010) and is disability aware, endeavouring to make reasonable and appropriate adjustments to facilitate the needs of individuals
Partners with Employee Assistance Providers (EAPs), Insurance Companies and Rehabilitation Agencies.
Please take some time to explore the website as it has more details about my Practice
All enquiries are welcome